Why study mathematics and computation?

 Let's start, why study applied mathematics and computing?



Well ,it is a question that many people ask me, however. I always give them the same answer "Why do you learn to reason and not to memorize?". I give them that answer because previously I wanted to dedicate myself to politics and I did not know anything about mathematics, however the first semester it cost me too much work to study mathematics since I knew absolutely nothing.


Below I will show you 5 relevant reasons for the MAC degree:


1. You can dedicate yourself to anything LITERAL. Since mathematics is in all areas you can dedicate  to any sector, it is important to say that the last 2 semesters are the best, since you can choose your own subjects.


2. It has a very study-focused environment, so it is important to spend a lot of time studying.


3. Since the second semester you take the English subject, which is very useful when finishing the degree.


4. You meet incredible people, of course there are all kinds of people but most of them are very noble people.


5.You can wish for almost anything, since mathematics is in all areas, you can dedicate yourself to whatever you want.


MAC VS OTHER COLLEGE MAJORS


Comparing MAC  others  degrees in the same area as pure mathematics, the difference is that in MAC in addition to having the mathematics part, you have the computational part, that is to say, learning to program since in their curriculum they include programming subjects.

Another career to compare is actuarial, however I consider that actuarial has a better probabilistic reasoning but the advantage of MAC is that it has the programming area.

In the professional opportunities as mentioned above, it is something that is not entirely true, since the first 4 semesters, even 5 semesters we only see the common core of the career, that is, any engineering sees these subjects, however apart from sixth Semester is where the career becomes interesting since you can put a career that benefits you more depending on what you want to dedicate yourself to.

I want to dedicate myself to the world of data science and machine learning, so the MAC curriculum is perfect.

My experience as a MAC student

Well, my experience with the race has been pleasant, but very difficult at the beginning, currently I still have a hard time but not as much as at the beginning.

I chose this career, because statistics and data science attracts my attention, which this career is super important if I want to specialize in DC.

My plans is to get another job that is more related to my career, before finishing it, have solid knowledge and also be more constant than I am today.


Finally, I would like to include a video where I tell you the advantages of studying the MAC degree, espro you enjoy it and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Fernando Vazquez S.


Comentarios

Entradas populares